The Pathport® series of DMX-over-Ethernet Gateways are the heart of DMX distribution.
With advanced features, including extensive protocol support, slot-by-slot patching using multiple sources, crossfade on priority change and signal loss behavior, Pathport® Gateways have been providing reliable DMX512/RDM routing and configuration for years.
Available in a variety of form factors and configurations, including 8-Port OCTO and 4-Port QUATTRO rackmount units, the original 2-Port C-series, DIN rail-mountable 1, 2 and 4-Port versions, as well as the UNO 1-Port Wall-mounted, Portable, and Touring Edition (TE) versions. There is a Pathport® Gateway suitable for any application.
Select a Product
OCTO™ [6421, 6422, 6423, 6426, 6427]
8-Port Rackmount Gateway
QUATTRO™ [6321, 6322, 6326]
4-Port Rackmount Gateway
C-Series [6201, 6202, 6203]
UNO™ [6101, 6102]
Portable UNO™ [6151, 6152]
Touring Edition 
[6821, 6822, 6824]
1, 2 and 4 Port Gateways
Network Fade Processor
Pathport® Refurbishment Kit
- Individually configurable ports
- Front panel UI supports configuration of IP settings, port direction, basic patching and more (OCTO, QUATTRO and TOURING EDITION only)
- Route DMX on either a universe or channel-by-channel basis
- Map multiple sources to each output channel, with merge and/or priority options user-set for each source
- Acts as E1.20 RDM proxy controller, when used with free Pathscape software
- DMX output speed and signal loss behavior user-selectable
- Available in a variety of mounting options and form factors
- Supports the following Ethernet protocols:
- E1.31 streaming ACN (sACN)
- Pathport Protocol
- ETC Net2 (C-SERIES, UNO and TOURING EDITION models only)
- Can be powered by Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) (all except OCTO)
- Authorizes CognitoPC for one Universe of control, free!