The Pathport® series of DMX-over-Ethernet Gateways are the heart of DMX distribution.
With advanced features, including extensive protocol support, slot-by-slot patching using multiple sources, crossfade on priority change and signal loss behavior, Pathport® Gateways have been providing reliable DMX512/RDM routing and configuration for years.
Our devices are now secure! As of January 1, 2020, our Pathport devices are now shipping with updated, secure firmware that integrates with the Security Domain features of Pathscape. This ensures your lighting network's integrity and will keep out malicious actors that could potentially perform denial-of-service or ransomware attacks. Learn more about our network security here!
Available in a variety of form factors and configurations, including 8-Port OCTO and 4-Port QUATTRO rackmount units, the original 2-Port C-series, DIN rail-mountable 1, 2 and 4-Port versions, as well as the UNO 1-Port Wall-mounted, Portable, and Touring Edition (TE) versions. There is a Pathport® Gateway suitable for any application.
Select a Product
OCTO™ [6421, 6422, 6423, 6426, 6427]
8-Port Rackmount Gateway
QUATTRO™ [6321, 6322, 6326]
4-Port Rackmount Gateway
C-Series [6201, 6202, 6203]
UNO™ [6101, 6102]
Portable UNO™ [6151, 6152]
Touring Edition 
[6821, 6822, 6824]
1, 2 and 4 Port Gateways
Network Fade Processor
Pathport® Refurbishment Kit
- Individually configurable ports
- Front panel UI supports configuration of IP settings, port direction, basic patching and more (OCTO, QUATTRO and TOURING EDITION only)
- Route DMX on either a universe or channel-by-channel basis
- Map multiple sources to each output channel, with merge and/or priority options user-set for each source
- Acts as E1.20 RDM proxy controller, when used with free Pathscape software
- DMX output speed and signal loss behavior user-selectable
- Available in a variety of mounting options and form factors
- Supports the following Ethernet protocols:
- E1.31 streaming ACN (sACN)
- Pathport Protocol
- ETC Net2 (C-SERIES, UNO and TOURING EDITION models only)
- Can be powered by Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) (all except OCTO)
- Authorizes CognitoPC for one Universe of control, free!